Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pitbull Necklace


I finished the customized pitbull necklace for one of the representatives for Adore-A-Bull Rescue in Cincinnati. I hamdstamped her pup's name on the bottom of a blank metal pendant and added a pitbull charm and a heart charm. She has recently shared her necklace with friends and I'm working on a few more orders. I am creating one necklace that will have 3 pets name on it (2 pitbulls and 1 chihuhua). I am also creating a necklace for another client that will have 2 pets names on it and a few charms for pet's lost along the way. I have come up with several other design ideas and a few are being used for the necklaces that are currently being worked on. There will be more to come. Please check back soon to see pictures of the new orders. Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment